Saturday, November 22, 2008

In the Eye...

It's 1:27pm, and I am trying to find something to do. We're leaving today for TN, so I've "shut down" the house as much as I can do for now. I'm in the eye of the storm of last-minute stuff. The kitchen is clean, I can't run the vacuum without waking the baby...I can't pack the monitor and the rest of the baby stuff until Katie is awake...once she's awake, I can feed her...once we're totally ready, I can throw the cold food in our refridgerated box and turn down the heat. So here I am.

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Hopefully all the pieces of the "time puzzle" fell into place so that you could get ready for your trip. I was actually just leaving a comment here to let you guys know that we just threw away that TV you gave us 4 years ago. It did a great job until Cal gave it a Windex shower - at least that is when it stopped working. Thanks again.

Lee