Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Katie's sleepless nights

Unfortunately, we have to retract our previous statement of Katie sleeping through the night. Last night she woke up every 2 hours to cry--11pm, 1am, 3:30am, 5am and 7:30am. She must have been mourning the end of the long weekend and Daddy inevitably going back to work.

Bryan and I brainstormed this morning as to why she kept waking up (seriously, she hasn't woken up that many times since she was a week old!). We're thinking she was cold. We put Katie to bed in a onsie since the house temperature was set at a toasty 74 degrees. Usually, Katie sleeps in a footed sleeper. We'll try the footed sleeper again tonight and will hopefully get better results!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

God bless you! If you get her to sleep through the night before she's two you're ahead of me with both of my children.

On the nights when I thought that I could not get up, dh would say, "Someday you'll miss this. Someday you'll wish you could rock them and nurse them." Up, I would get. And with them now at 13 & 11, he was right. Cherish every possible minute.