Monday, September 08, 2008

Introducing...Lac La Belle

Lac La Belle at sunrise

We're moving tomorrow! Nope, we're not moving back to Dyersburg, as my mom hoped when I told her the news yesterday. In fact, we're only moving temporarily. Bryan's boss is taking his wife to Europe for 2 weeks (nice birthday present, huh?), and they've invited us to stay at their place and watch their 2 dogs.

Their place...is a million dollar home on beautiful Lac La Belle.

I might enjoy this too much! I'm looking forward to...the sunsets, the king sized bed, the high efficiency washer and dryer, the cortland, red delicious, and pear trees (apple crisps!), the exercise room, a glass of wine on the deck with Bryan, the vegatable garden, the flat screen TV, the convector oven...and the list goes on!

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

How fun!!! Nice too that your baby is immobile. I look forward to more pictures!