Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dave Ramsey Pick-Up Lines

You look familiar ... didn't I deliver a pizza to you last week?

You're so hot you could melt my debt snowball!
When I saw you, my jaw dropped like the value of a new car.
You look so good, I could sell you on eBay!

For those of you who don't know Dave Ramsey...check out his financial concepts at www.daveramsey.com! Here, you can also listen to free archives of his radio broadcasts. (I like to listen to his show as I'm cleaning up the kitchen or playing with Katie.

HT Ruth

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Yeah, I thought these were funny! I had never heard of any "pick-up lines" till my sister sent me the email a few days ago. Thanks again for helping us solidify our financial opinions by introducing us to Dave Ramsey!