Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Always a Party with the Schulzes!

Todd and Melissa drove over from Des Moines to entertain us on Bryan's birthday weekend. Their efforts were rewarded with cute cow pajamas for their little Ella and clothes for their baby boy (due in April).
Because Bryan had to work on his birthday, I drove the Schulzes around Waukesha County. Todd taught me how to dumpster dive and how to put off paying my taxes until the last possible minute. Melissa taught me how a pregnant woman should eat--eat beef twice a day wash it down with Cookie Monster custard.
We celebrated Bryan's special night with dinner at Delafield Breuhause. Bryan and Todd had all-you-can-eat ribs; only Bryan ordered a 2nd serving. We all enjoyed sampling his Irish Cream cheesecake!

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! If it's on the 29th, it's the same day as my oldest brother. Looks like you guys had a relaxing Christmas. I am updating my blog as I write...lots of pictures. :)