Monday, October 20, 2008

More Sunday things

Before our photo shoot, we had a few funny moments to share.

  1. Our friends Chris and Kendra Rickertt had a friend up to visit with them. As it turns out, the friend, Andrew Brown, is from West TN (Martin, more specifically). He's in with the FBC crowd (First Baptist Church), and he is great friends with my former youth minister, Michael Murray (also the dude who married us)!
  2. After church we went to Target. Katie ran out of her 1-2 diapers, and I put her in 2's...but they seem so huge on her!!! Neither Target nor WalMart had any 1-2s!
  3. While I was in WalMart, I bought Bryan something he's been waiting for for 31 years. He is now a proud owner of left-handed scissors
  4. We stopped at McDonald's for lunch because Bryan is obsessed with the sweet tea. I told Bryan that I wanted chicken nuggets and a parfait. Simple, huh? When we went to order, Bryan asked the drive-through lady, "Do you guys have chicken nuggets?"

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Ahhh..that is so funny that Bryan asked if McDonald's had chicken nuggets.