Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ashley's first interview

I am SO happy to announce that I had my first job interview today. The position is with Greenfield High School in Greenfield, WI, teaching American Literature and multi-media. I feel that the interview went well--I enjoyed talking with the administrators, sharing my educational experiences, and highlighting my teaching abilities. However, I did stumble on one question: What are my experiences with MacIntosh computers? Unfortunately, I have not used macs for 4 years. But I did highlight the software I have used on them, such as Adobe Photoshop and QuarkExpress.

Whatever the outcome, I know I am blessed to even GET the interview. I'll keep everyone posted.

--Ashley

2 comments:

Todd said...

Ashley ... Those freakin' cheeseheads are doped up on so much cheddar that they don't know a beautiful, hard-working southern belle when they see one! I'd hire you in a second. Of course, I'd have to find a job myself in order to hire you.

Glad to hear you are keeping Bryan alive. Keep in mind, just because he pees the bed every so often doesn't mean he is less of a person. Keep on loving and feeding him. God bless you for staying with him.

Josh said...

Hey I pee the bed, what is Todd trying to say?

It is great to hear that you and Brian are doing so well. Ive got some good pics of us and the schluzs if you ever feel like checking it out. www.blogmilton.blogspot.com
Heather and I will be praying for you guys.