Monday, November 09, 2009

Mayhem Monday!

Usually, our Mondays are just as typical as other days. Today, however, was the exception!

First--my (Ashley's) boss called me because he picked up some marketing materials that I created. The address that I put down was totally wrong! Well, not totally--but I wrote down the wrong city of the business address! Luckily, he is quick to forgive, and I got a re-ordering discount.

Second--when I was on the phone with Jim--I looked on the fireplace mantel and noticed that Bryan forgot some of his medical charts! Katie and I packed up and journeyed down to Milwaukee.

Third--Bryan called when I was 4 minutes from his office. He forgot his wallet at home! Luckily, he didn't get pulled over today...so Katie got to see Daddy at work today.

Needless to say, I needed a little pick-me-up. Katie and I stopped at Starbucks and treated ourselves to a pumpkin spice latte.

No comments: