Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ashley's day - Tuesday, July 22, 2008

2:11AM - feed Katie for 11 minutes, change diaper (wet and 2 dirties)
6:05AM - feed Katie for 15 minutes, change diaper (wet and 2 dirties); hand Katie over to Bryan to play and burp; make coffee; eat honey nut cheerios with bananas; pack Bryan's lunch; write thank-you cards
9:02AM - feed Katie for 16 minutes; clean up her spit-up; load Katie in the stroller and take a walk around the cul de sac (Katie naps); return home and shower; eat lunch of cold chicken salad
12:20PM - feed Katie for 17 minutes; change diaper (2 wets and 2 dirties); change Katie's clothes and my clothes because Katie peed on me; Katie naps; make brownies for Bryan to take to Summit Eye Clinic
3:34PM - feed Katie for 18 minutes; change diaper (2 wets and 1 dirty); change Katie's outfit due to more spit up; visit Heidi and Jason Hoeppner (neighbors); watch Oprah; put Katie down
5:27PM - blog; watch Shadow chase after bunnies

1 comment:

Kath said...

Hi Ashley!
How's your week going? Sounds busy to me... it gets easier, trust me!

Let me know if I can help you in any way as I do love to dish out baby rearing advice! Maybe that's a bad thing, but, well, I'm a former teacher and that's what I do best!

Blessings,
Kath