Sunday, June 29, 2008

41 Weeks Today!

I've never thought I would be 41 weeks pregnant. Wow. I'm huge. I have kankles. I will have Bryan take a picture of me today to post.

Today is a relaxing Sunday. Bryan and I ate buttermilk flaky biscuts for breakfast. Then we went to church where everyone was surprised to see us (again). After worship, Bryan and I spent 40 minutes in Home Depot trying to find the right size wing nut. Now Bryan is at his mom's house shovelling dirt. I'm blogging (obviously); but I do need to put away laundry, clear off the kitchen table, go to Pick-N-Save for groceries, vaccum the family room...and drop off some boy baby clothes at Becky Wolniakowski's house (they have a 2 week-old).

I should sweep the floors, too. Dave Ramsey's online streaming will keep me entertained.

No comments: