Friday, February 15, 2008

Our hamburger-eater



Shadow has disappointed me greatly.


Our bible study met at our home on Tuesday evening. Because Bryan and I carpooled to work together that day and because snow was falling (again!), our drive home took a little longer than usual. Since our drive took an hour, we decided to stop at a Kopp's custard stand for burgers and custard.

I was enjoying my burger when the doorbell rang at 7:30 - our small group was arriving. Shadow and I greeted Todd Taylor (the dark-haired guy in the picture), and as I took Todd's coat, Shadow ran back to the living room where I was eating my burger. As soon as I realized that my burger was left on the coffee table, I ran back to the area. It was too late. Shadow ate my burger.

Pictured above: 1) my lonely bun and onion rings; 2) Todd Taylor and Darrin Ellenbolt mourning the loss

No comments: